Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunar Eclipse







There was a Lunar Eclipse last night. Did anyone happen to see it?? I love watching stuff like that -Eclipse, Northern Lights, Shooting stars, etc. When you are outside, its dark, and you hear no noises (kids are obviously asleep in bed for that to happen) -you just feel so at peace.



So here is some pictures from last night. The really dark ones -look closely and you can see the moon. I would click on the picture and you can see a good close up of them. I think the pictures turned out good considering I have a pretty small digital camera that doesn't have all sorts of fancy features on it.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Very cool! We didn't even see the eclipse here because of the clouds.

Michele said...

Mary...this is so cool! I love that Moon in the darak one! thanks for sharing because I missed it! (I love watching meteor showers, etc. too!)

Quawana said...

Thanks for sharing Mary!! I wanted to see so bad, but that was when I was so sick. Dh couldn't figure out where the camera was to take pics. I told him now I had nothing to scrap and it was all his fault!
Q

Jen Glover said...

What great pictures! I love your blog! Thank you for visiting The Coconut ScrapShop and taking time to blog on our Design Team's Blog. We appreciate it! Have a great weekend!

Michele said...

Mary....where are you....we've missed you over at SL. Are you & your family ok?