Wednesday, March 12, 2008

POTD



My picture for the day is Green Peeps!

I love peeps. Growing up, when it was getting close to Easter , you just knew you would see Peeps in the house (and Easter basket).

Now Peeps comes in different colors for different holidays.

Last night while grocery shopping, I saw the green peeps in the Easter isle. I told hubby I had to get them. GREEN! My favorite color is Green and they are perfect for St. Patricks Day. So this the picture I choose for today.

Tell me how you like to eat your peeps -fresh, stale, blown up in the microwave, etc.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought some green ones today at Target - love them!

Lissa Ballard said...

LOL My youngest and my dh adore peeps. They want them in all available colors!

Jenny said...

I want my Peeps stale!!! YUMMY! Now I MUST go get some tomorrow!

Quawana said...

eww those things are too sweet! they are best roasted! Nice and toasty and warm. Man I miss my little brother now. He used to make such lovely death noises while we roasted them.
Q

Unknown said...

Picked up some pink ones yesterday when they were on sale. Now my little one wants me to share...no way!!!! Lovin' the blog girlfriend.

Michele said...

I am not a peeps fan! too much sugar (I had no idea it was possible to like something because it was too sweet). I found out. No peeps for me!

Laci J said...

I wonder if peeps would be good on smores??? Hmm, I'll have to try it!