What all do those have in common?
Everything that has happened since my last post -along with Nathan starting school half days, hard drive crashing and losing EVERYTHING, and misc other things.
Its been a busy 2 months thats for sure.
So to bring up to speed what has happened.
I'm now the proud owner of a cricut die cutting machine. I have been wondering if I wanted one for a while now, but saw it, got it and that was the end of it -Or so I thought....
We saw a really good deal at Walmart -it was a leftover Holiday bundle. Came with 2 cartridges and it was not a bad price at all! Brought it home and guess what -It was USED. There was still paper stuck in the machine. The cutting mat was a mess and 1 of the cartridges was MISSING! So boxed it up and returned it. Luckily we have several WMs in this area -we drove to each one til we found one box that didn't look like it had been opened and returned.
Nathan started school part time! After getting all of his evaluations, we had a meeting at the school. They decided that it would be for his best interest to start school part time NOW and help him ease into full time school for next year. I think this was a great decision. 1st day was difficult for him -he threw tantrums all morning while I was getting him ready, he refused to get dressed, he just screamed all morning long. My dad (who was driving him to school) showed up early to help me out and Nathan was a tad mean to him too. But he made it out the door (a tad late) and survived that first day. Nathan doesn't do well with change and he is so attached to me. That was little over a month ago and he is doing very very well! He LOVES school!
New haircut -its the same style, shortness, etc I have had before. I am getting sick of long hair. Short hair is so much easier to take care of when you have 2 boys that pull you 2 different directions.
Car accident -Yep! You read that right -My 1st one too! Had gone grocery shopping in the morning with Nathan. On the way home, I was stopped a red light when all the sudden I was smacked into on the left side. Scared the heck out of me! My first thought was , oh my gosh I was hit...2nd thought was NATHAN! He was sitting on the side we got hit and he was very quiet. I slowely turned around (fear of thinking he was very hurt), and he was just looking at me with this look of "What just happened mommy" He was thankful Okay!! Me on the other hand -I felt sick to my stomach and got a very bad headache. I am now having to deal with back/neck problems and seeing a chiropractor.
Hard drive crashed -eek! That was my worst fear and seeing I have lost a computer before, you would think I would know better to back up everything on my hard drive -NOPE! This computer is less then 2 years old and I didn't "think" I needed to...DUH, think again! So I lost a bit of photos, thankfully I didn't lose all of Jacob's 8th b'day -I also had a roll of film too. I lost all the photos from when we went to Georgia for Reece's 6th bday (that is my nephew). I am so bummed about that. Hoping my parents have some photos that they can give me.
In other news -Jacob got a bead for completing 3 sections in his Wolf book. I am so proud of him! He is getting very close to getting another bead too.
I did some scrapbooking/stamping recently -Woohoo!!! Participated in an online crop at ScrapLove. Made a few of the accordian file folder projects -gave as Mothers Day presents.
Michelle then gave us a challenge a few weeks ago to do a layout of our 5 Wishes. I even stamped on it!!! It was so much fun to be creative again.
Thats all for now. Think I just typed a novel.
~M~
Happy Holidays Card-The Card Concept Challenge
8 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment