Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm so lazy!!

I'm a bad bad blogger!! Yep, as you see its been 3 months since my last post. I really have to get better at this blogging.

Summer vacation has ended and kids are now in school. They started last Tuesday. Feels so odd to have them both gone. I was sooooooo worried about Nathan and thought for sure he would have one his 'I don't want to give up mommy' tantrums -BUT that NEVER happened!!!! Tuesday morning, I went into the boys room to wake them up. I sat on Nathan's bed and rubbed his back. I said -What day is it. He gave me this smile, sat up fast and said "I'm going to school." That reponse was a tad shocking. The kids and Steve got ready to go. I took pics of the boys getting ready and off they went. I did cry a little.

So now that I have all of this time to myself during the day, what have I been up to -Not really much. Steve got me a laptop for my birthday, which was August 7th. Last Wednesday I got my wireless internet hooked up for it. So I pretty much sit on the couch (or floor) with my laptop next to me, the tv on, a book in my hand to read (or next to me) and scrapbook stuff. I've started to read too. I am reading the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. I picked up book one last Tuesday evening at Target and I'm almost done with it. So yesterday, when we were out, I picked up book two.

So this was a quick update/post....to make my blog active again. Stay tuned for more news ;)

No comments: