I'm so glad its Friday, although this week seemed to go by really fast.
I'm going to have a total Teenage years flash back -Who watched New Kids on the Block perform on the Today Show this morning??? I had no clue they were going to be on this morning, til I went on a message board and saw a post about it -about 15 minutes before they went on. If you missed it and want to watch it, google Today Show and find their homepage, there is a link on it.
They said that NKOTB came out in 1986 -Wow I was only 11 years old! I had all their tapes (Yes tapes -who has those these days -now its CDs!).
I'm torn on what to do tomorrow -I want to go to the local scrap store and hang out and scrapbook, BUT 2 things -First Jacob has this huge report he has to do that is due next week -I should stay home and help him work on it. Second thing -this lingering cold is driving me batty AND don't know if I can sit that long on a hard back chair when my back still hurts from the accident. I do need to stop by there anyways to sell my sizzix stuff to someone AND of course, SHOP! I have to buy those doodlebug velvet brads for a swap.
Can't believe school is almost over with! Where did this year go???? Jacob will be in 3rd grade and Nathan in Kindergarten. They are growing up way too fast! I will get full days to myself!! Oh what will I ever do -UMMM SCRAPBOOK -DUH!
Happy Holidays Card-The Card Concept Challenge
8 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment