Jacob went back to school today, after a 2 week winter break. Those 2 weeks seemed to feel longer, but yet seemed to go by too fast too -if that makes any sense.
I felt that that once Thanksgiving hit, the holiday season just seemed to come and go way too fast. This holiday season was hard to handle. I was so excited for it, then December 14th happened -I slipped on my kitchen floor and badly sprained my foot. Having a hurt foot kind of makes it hard to do things. But I tried really hard to not let that keep my spirit down for the holidays. My Christmas decorations are still up -not ready to take them down yet. I told Steve that I want to decorate for every holiday -He kind of gave me an odd look. I told him that I want to leave the Christmas tree up (its just a little 4 ft table top tree) and decorate for Valentines. Steve gave me this look that says "I am going to tie you up now and give you to the nice men in white suits." I will let you know how my decorating goes and if you don't hear from me -well you know why ;)
Happy Holidays Card-The Card Concept Challenge
8 months ago

2 comments:
Good Luck! :)
Cute idea with the tree! Where I work they used to do that for almost every season - super cute!
Hope your foot is feeling much better now!
Post a Comment