Can't believe its Friday already and almost the weekend. Seems like yesterday that Jacob went back to school after his 2 week winter break -Oh wait, he did just go back yesterday. I don't know why they have the kids go back to school for just 2 days, then have 2 days off for the weekend.
I am waiting for this big brown truck today that says UPS on it. I ordered some stuff on Joanns website. I am getting a load of paints (I got a ton of paint brushes for Christmas), some quickutz dies and a sizzlit die. I love getting goodies!!
Now, it was brought to my attention yesterday that the name of my blog says Mary's Scrapbook World and all of my post so far has nothing to do with scrapbooking. When I started this blog over 2 years ago, I did talking about scrapbooking. As said in my 1st post -life got away from me, I forgot about the blog and just found it recently. I am starting this blog Fresh.
I am a scrapbooker. I have been scrapbooking for about 7 years now -scratch that -I have been scrapbooking the "acid free" way for about 7 years now. I was actually getting into scrapbooking about 13 years ago at age 19 (yes do the math , I am 32 -I actually admitted my age..wow!). Back then I had this book I got from Hallmark. It was just a book filled with white pages. I would put pictures, postcards, etc down on the pages with -*GASP* TAPE!! Eek!! I would grab pens and draw all sorts of pictures on my pages. I loved to doodle -Actually I still do love to doodle. I had no clue at the time that what I was doing would be considered Scrapbooking.
I also love to stamp. I started to stamp way before I got into scrapbooking. I was 14 years old when I got introduced to stamping. I bought so many different types of cute stamps and stamp pads. I just loved to make cards, decorate notebooks, stamp on blank notepads, etc. It was so much fun!!
I also have always loved to draw and paint (hence the reason why hubby gave me over 40 paint brushes for Christmas). I just love to be artsy.
So thats the history of ME. That is why my Blog is called Mary's Scrapbooking World. I wonder if I should change the name of it to Mary's Art World. Or Just the Ramblings of Mary :)
Happy Holidays Card-The Card Concept Challenge
8 months ago

5 comments:
I just popped over here from the ckmb, thought I would say hi.
Linda
HI Mary, Glad to see you are re-visiting Blogsville.
I like the name, but Mary's World is good too.
Oh and too funny, I had several of those Hallmark scrapbooks, I still have them.
Oh, I like Mary's Art World! Seems like you are a multi-talented!
Congrats on finding your blog again!
I am so with you on the 2 day thing. Such a pain - get used to waking up for a couple days & then the weekend's there.
Ohhh how fun - scrapping goodies! Hopefully they'll come tomorrow!
Mary...so fun to see you talking about scrapbooking! Did your stuff come? I love happy mail!
Post a Comment